Akebia Therapeutics Reports Incentive Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635 (c) (4)
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKBA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of people affected by kidney disease, has granted 15 newly hired employees options to purchase a total of 121,000 common shares of Akebia on May 28, 2021, as important incentives to hire each of these employees at Akebia. The options were granted in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635 (c) (4).
The options have an exercise price of $ 3.51 per share, which is equal to the closing price of the ordinary shares of Akebia on the grant date. Each stock option vests over four years, with 25% of the shares vesting on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 75% of the stock vesting quarterly thereafter, in each case, subject to the continuous service of the new employee within the company. Each stock option has a term of 10 years and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Company’s incentive rewards program and a stock option agreement covering the grant.
About Akebia Therapeutics
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by kidney disease. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit our website at www.akebia.com, which is not part of this version.
Contact Akebia Therapeutics
Kristen K. Sheppard, Esq.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/akebia-therapeutics-reports-inducement-grants-under-nasdaq-listing-rule-5635c4-301304220.html
SOURCE Akebia Therapeutics